Monday, January 15, 2007

Snow Day almost

Why is it when school is cancelled (which I KNEW would happen) or there is none or whatever, that every kid in the neighborhood decides that my house is the place to congregate? I used to think that at least I knew what they were doing. Now I think that they should congregate elswhere one in a while!!!!!

I also was babysitting three kids, plus my own, plus four drop-ins. This adds up to insanity ruling.

The dog also decided that my new glasses were a delisiouce treat in the middle of the night and acually got a big hole in one of the lenses. Back to my old ones that are a different perscription. YIKES. He is lucky to be alive as this is my second pair he chewed and Micahs as well. I swear he can reach wherever we put them.

Anyone want a dog?

Of course, Mike would kill me. :)

Anyone want a dog? It would be almost worth it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want a dog! NOOOOOOO! Sounds like insanity at your place. THat's a lot of kids. Have fun with that. :0)

Erin said...

no thanks...you wouldn't like my philosophy of dogs...well actually you might now that it ruined your glasses again :) i've been terrified of them since i was very little!