Friday, January 12, 2007

The wonderful word of "NO"

Yes, we have a new word in the house. Alyssa who doesn't seem very interested in talking, has discovered "NO". Just wish she knew which context to use it in all the time.
"Do you want some juice?"
"No" as she is taking the cup and taking a drink.
"Do you have to pee?"
"NO" Of course her pull-up is now full and she is running around happy. Heaven forbid you stop playing to do something as trivial as use the bathroom.
However she does mean it whe I ask her if she wants anything healthy. The joys...
And I love her too death so really it's all good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the word "No". Just wait until she starts bossing arond her brothers! Such fun....

Kim (I couldn't get signed in)

Jenn said...

chloe discovered "no" about a month ago and I hear it constantly. She seems to use it correctly though. It's kind of funny to me actually!