Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Another Snnow Day

Remember how exciting it was to have a snow day? So excited that there was no falling back asleep? I wish it were still that simple sometimes. Most times when school is cancelled, the base goes down to essential staff only, so there is no one here but my kids. However today, this did not happen. Eight kids all together which is not bad. When Micah got up, the first thing I said to him was there was to be NO FRIENDS over today as we already had a houseful. And now most of them are outside playing. Love it. Funny how the cold is forgotten when there is snow on the ground and some mysterious animal lurking about. (Don't ask 'cause I don't know). :)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

a mysterious animal? interesting...

Kim said...

Your house sounds crazy!!! :)

Kinza said...

my house is crazy!!!