Sunday, August 20, 2006

Old Friends

So, yesterday, I went to a baby shower of an old friend. I t was so great to see people that I haven't seen in years. Renewing old friendships has got to be one of the best parts of life. How many kids? Married? Everything that is going on. Just this time we have to stay in contact with each other. We can't keep having babies in order to see each other. Although some of you should have a couple more!
Anyways, it was nice to talk of old times, memories, and the current events in everyone's lives. Come visit, read my blog and start up you own so we can stay current. It is great.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

We get so busy with our lives that we sometimes let friendships slide a little. Life is too short...we need to make that effort to keep in touch.

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about your today Kinza!
Have a good one.