Monday, August 21, 2006

Katherine the Mighty Part II

Well, I received a phone call from Kathy saturday night around midnight, which would have been seven in the morning where she is at. She said she was doing good and that she had to go out and "play". I didn't think much about it until I saw the news the next day. I have been a news junkie for a while now, but now even worse.(Kathy hates that I leave the new on and it repeates itself at least every halfhour!). Anyways, she is obviously all right, but with the news the next day, I felt sick to my stomach all day thinking that she had probably been there. She is still my little sister, and I would do anything to protect her.
On the funny side when she called, she asked me to send her flea collars for around her boots to keep them away as they are driving everybody crazy and that seems like the best solution!!!!
Stay brave, stay safe Kathy and we love you here.

No comments: