Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sleep

So I think I am getting less sleep now than when Alyssa was first born. Who knew that a puppy could bark and cry and howl all night. Last night, first it was the dog, then Alyssa, then the dog, and then Alyssa... I Finally put Alyssa in with us and discovered that the dog was coming through the baby moniter. So I shut that off, shut my door, and who knows what happened next. Not me I finally went to sleep.
I am sure it was Mike and the boys who wanted that dog, so why am I the one getting up with it? Ahhhh, and then every morning reminding Micah that if he would take the dog out when he got up, the dog would not pee on his carpet. On the plus side, he hasn't done number 2 in our house except the first night. Now is I could just train Alyssa.....

2 comments:

Kim said...

Who knew having pets could be such fun!! I have to be honest and say that I'm really not an animal person. It's always Ray convincing me--"all little boys need a dog to grow up with...if we had a cat it would keep away the mice"...etc, etc.. Although I do like the keeping away the mice idea!! So why is it always me taking care of them? Just be glad you don't have a pregnant cat waddling around!! Speaking of that , can I offer you a kitten?!!

Kinza said...

sorry, very allergic to cats :)