Sunday, October 01, 2006

Happy Sunday

For the first Sunday in a long time there is no hockey. This is soooo great, but the bad thing is that it is only October 1st. So what to do. Take a nap, watch some football which I love and relax. Oh yes and change the living room around, but I can't get it the way I want it. Help!
And it is not my birthday! That would be the 7th. I refuse to turn thirty before I absolutely have to. And that is not until 11:45, Saturday morning. Honestly, where has the time gone. Not that I would want to do it again for anything. There has been important lessons learned, that I would no want to do all over again. Getting through the first five years of marriage for one thing. YIKES. God is good and we are still together and acually still love each other. Most of the time. :)

No comments: