Saturday, September 23, 2006

So I'm on line reading about Kim's blond moment and the burning of pots and food and so on. Enjoying my time on line, and seeing how everyone is doing. I honestly only took me about half and hour. I go upstairs, and smell something funny. I TOO WAS BURNING MIKE'S MEAL!!!!!!!!!!!! His poor little cheese pogo's were a nice black color. Oh well, he can eat a sub :) It was the smell that I minded. Luckily, they were just in the toaster oven so when I get around to it, it shouldn't be to bad to clean up. Ah, the ironies of life.
Kathy called and she is going fine over there. Gor her first package from me. Yes, she finally got her flea collars!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Poor Mike, having to eat a sub because his wife was so busy blogging she burnt his cheese pogos!! :)

I didn't get a chance to talk to you at church on Sunday night, but since you were out, I hope that means you're feeling better!

Kelly said...

This blogging thing has made me late for so many things. I promise myself I am only going to be on a minute and then I become absorb in someones blog and forget what time it is.

I'd rather have a sub anyway!

Jenn said...

Hi kinza! wow, all of a sudden everyone finds my blog! that's wierd to me...but fine..i just neeed to blab less since everyone is reading it :) I thought no one would read it...I didn't know you had pnemonia! hope you are all feeling better sooner than later. what are cheese pogos??

Kinza said...

they are hotdogs with cheese, wrapped in cornmeal. Really a kid sanack, but if it makes him happy...