Saturday, October 14, 2006

A Sweet Sleep

So, I always knew that Alyssa liked to sleep. But the most amazing thing has happened. The other night around 8:30, Michael said, "Alyssa, time for bed". She got up kissed her father, took my hand, led me to her crib, and tried to climb in!!!! I know... my boys were never like that. I think they screamed "NO".

So then last night, we were out late grocery shopping, and after we got home and I changed her into her jammies, I thought she might like to play for a couple of minutes. Nope, she got up waved for daddy to come here, and showed him her crib to put her in. Right to sleep like a little angel. AHHHHH finally a good child to put to bed.( thomas is sitting here reading this as I type, so I have to rub it in a little bit. hahaha...

1 comment:

Kim said...

Mackenzie goes to bed so much better than the boys ever did. Isn't it so nice to have a little girl?!!