Wednesday, October 11, 2006

It's another beautiful day here in Greenwood and for that we can be thankful. I am thankful because I left my laundry out on the line last night and now they can dry again from the semi-frost we had last night. Also Thomas has a race today in Middleton and it is always nice to have great weather for that.
Alyssa and Nick are acually starting to play together now which is nice. She doesn't really want to share her toys, but she does because I force her too. Luckily, he wants to play with mostly cars and trucks and the such. But it is kind of cute to see them chasing each other around and laughing. It took almost a month to get to this.
Anyhoo, off to bake some cookies and such.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What size shoe is she wearing now? I have a whole grocery bag of shoes that Sara has outgrown...mostly size 5 and 6. I'll bring it to church on Sunday so track me down.

Kinza said...

sweet! She's in size 5. Sad that she's outgrown some of the cutest shoes ever, but life goes on.