Tuesday, September 19, 2006

So, except for Micah the whole family has been sick with this cold. Thomas is scaring me because he is coughing so much. I have given him my puffer a bunch of times and that seems to be helping a little bit. Alyssa is to young for that, but her poor nose won't stop running. Last night was the first time she slpet through the night in four nights. Shes not even too crancky today.
Took Max in to get the old snip snip. Now just to convince Mike that he should too... except now I am babysitting a three year old boy and thinking that four kids would be nice. Mike and I said that we should have had one in between Thomas and Alyssa. The seperation is great and all the kids got along great.
Well, other then the colds and stuff, my life has been pretty boring. I think I am going to start working out again, maybe pilates which makes me feel toned and wonderful.

No comments: