Friday, August 11, 2006

Katherine the mighty

Well, I talked to Katherine one last time before she left for Afganastan. She seemed in good spirits and almost relieved that the time was here. Maybe the waiting is the hard part. I thought that I did really good, I didn't cry until we were off the phone and then only for a little while. I am so scared for her. A sisters bond is something isn't it? We share everything and love so much that it hurts me to see her away in such a volitile place (even if she doesn't seem to mind going at all). I can't even really express my feelings on this. She's my sister but we are and always have been best friends along side of Esther. The thing about Kathy is she is really tough and nothing seems to get to her too much. she holds it inside and I sometimes want to know what she is really thinking. Isn't she scared, or we all scared enough for her?
Anyways, I know that the Lord will protect her from harm if it is his will, and we have really nothing to fear. I love you Kathy, be safe.
Must come up with a verse from Proverbs for this one:)

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'll be praying for her. :)

Kelly said...

I'll be praying too!!! Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart....."